1. When you register with us, we may, but are not obligated to, ask for information about you including, but not limited to, your name, mailing/shipping address, email address, bank information, PayPal account information, credit card account information, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, income, social security number, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with D2items and/or use our services to purchase virtual items and accounts, download software, purchase or use gaming guides, and/or use our various communications tools, discussion forums and shopping services (collectively, the "Service"), you are not anonymous to us.
2. D2items may collect information about your transactions with us or our business partners, and may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other sources.
3. D2items may receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address information, the web pages that you review or request, and cookies on your system pertaining to the services offered by D2items and D2items's business partners.
4. D2items may use your information that is provided to or collected by us for the following general purposes: to provide and improve the Services to you, to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for our Services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
5. Persons under the age of 18 that wish to register with D2items must first obtain, and provide evidence of, the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
6. D2items does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any third party or nonaffiliated companies except to provide the Services you've requested, or under the following circumstances:
(a) We have your permission to do so.
(b) We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with D2items to provide the Services. These companies may use your personal information to help D2items communicate with you about offers from D2items and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information with another entity.
(c) We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
(e) We transfer information about you if D2items is acquired by or merged with another company.
7. D2items may set and access cookies on your computer and let other companies that show advertisements on some of our web pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to D2items's cookies. D2items may also use web beacons to access D2items cookies inside and outside our website(s) and in connection with the Services.